Cross-platform app development is now gaining massive popularity due to its benefits. Due to its advantages and demand, more and more companies are moving ahead with the cross-platform app development and are willing to change their development processes by adapting recent mobile app development trends. Many cross-platforms are there that are capable of floating in the market, providing excellent technicalities with its framework. Its expansion and reachability have made it the primary option for many developers.
Cross-platform development has been the holy grail of developers to build mobile applications as it helps you to create the codebase once, and then run the app on any platform, wherever you want.
As we know, there are numerous options present in the market for cross-platform app development. And it is quite tough to find the ideal cross-platform app development framework for mobile app development. To help you in finding the best cross-platform framework, we are here to tell you the name of the Top 5 cross-platform frameworks in 2020 that you should consider for your mobile app development project.
However, before telling you the top list of tools and frameworks, I would like to start with the basic thing that what is Cross-platform?
A brief description of Cross-Platform?
Cross-platform is a software that is implemented on multiple platforms such as Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows, etc. The cross-platform framework helps the developer to develop a mobile application that can be run well in more than one specific platform. It empowers the components to write code once, and then run it effectively on multiple platforms, thereby enabling to deliver a product/software more agile, more reliable, and also without compromising the quality.
Top List of Cross-platform App Frameworks of 2020
1. React Native: React Native considered one of the best alternatives for cross-platform app solutions, which is developed by Facebook in 2015. It enables the developers to write the modules in Java, Swift, and Objective-C languages. Huge no. of developers leveraging react native app development to create impeccable user-interfaces with rich-functionalities.
- It is an open-source, cross-platform framework that has a large community of programmers who continually works towards fixing errors and bugs and improving features.
- Code can be reused on different platform apps.
- Compatible with third-party plugins
- Cocopods by default for ios.
- UI Focused
- React Native uses NPM for installation, which is also easy to use.
Famous Apps Built With React Native:-
- Facebook Ads
- SoundCloud Pulse
2. Flutter: Flutter is an open-source UI software development kit that was released in 2017 by Google. It is used to design and develop a beautiful, natively compiled mobile app for different Operating Systems such as Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, and much more.
Traits of Flutter:-
- Flutter offers has a highly scalable set of widgets that supports you in developing customized interfaces with unique themes.
- With its hot reload feature, you will get access to an extensive collection of widgets that can be work on the dynamic interface easily.
- Flutter renders UI power by promoting portable GPU that allows developers to work on the latest interfaces.
- It is equipped with one of the most helpful elements which are native ARM code
List of top companies that are using Flutter:-
Traits of Ionic:-
- Ionic is based on Angular JS, and it is using Angular JS MVC architecture for building rich applications optimized for mobile devices.
- This is a free and open-source framework.
- It is based on SAAS and provides tons of UI components for creating robust and productive applications.
- It has all the functionality of native mobile development SDKs.
List of popular apps that are made with the IONIC framework:-
Features of PhoneGap:-
- PhoneGap has a robust backend system that speeds up the development process and helps developers to spend less effort.
- It is a free, open-source framework.
- It allows developers to impressive apps by leveraging existing web technologies.
Top big companies who are building apps using PhoneGap:-
- Snow buddy
- My Heart Camera
Well, there is a no. of options for cross-platform app development frameworks available in the market. The above mentioned cross-platform app frameworks are on the top list. You can consider the above-mentioned frameworks according to your stability and requirements. Al these frameworks ensure higher performance and also can be run efficiently on multiple platforms. Choose wisely!
If you are still confused and not able to pick the correct one for mobile app development, then I would like to suggest you contact experienced and renowned Cross-platform app Development Company who can assist you right from the beginning for effective mobile app solutions.
Access Our UI Case Studies: https://www.mobulous.com/blog/case-studies
Get in Touch with our Sales Team: email@example.com