Over the last few years, the usage of mobile apps has increased significantly. The majority of us are habitual to using a variety of mobile applications regularly. From social networking apps to health routine monitoring apps, we are accustomed to casually switching from one app to another to fulfil our requirements.
However, do you ever wonder how to create a mobile app for your enterprises? If yes, we can help you with that.
Creating an app from scratch is indeed a hectic task. But thanks to technology, the mobile app development process has become much more accessible than ever. There are numerous technologies or frameworks available that can ease the process of mobile app development.
It’s crucial to know the top trending mobile app development technologies in 2021 to develop your dream app.
Let’s explore the top trending mobile app development technologies in 2021-2022:
React native is one of the popular mobile app development technologies. It was introduced by Social media King Facebook in the market.
Moreover, developers can also get the benefits of some great features such as native plugins, live reloading, and accessible code reusability.
Let’s know some pros of React Native:
- It allows code reusability and develops apps quickly
- It will enable developers to make code changes instantly on a running server
- It will allow automatic error detection and faster bug-fixing.
Flutter is an open-source mobile app SDK used to develop robust and high feature-rich apps. Google introduced it in the market. If you want to build a unique and stunning app, then Flutter will be an ideal choice for you.
The framework includes a complete set of tools, widgets, and other exciting features to help developers build unique, robust, user-friendly mobile apps.
Moreover, It uses a single code base to develop an app on all the major platforms, including Android and iOS
Let’s know some top pros of Flutter:
- It offers hot-reload features.
- It allows rapid app development.
- It provides built-in material designs.
Ionic is a great framework that has great popularity amongst developers all across the globe. The framework allows developers to develop an app that runs smoothly not only on Android and iOS but also on web pages.
One of the best things about the framework is that it will enable developers to use various UI elements in the design of their applications.
Let’s know some top pros of Ionic-
- It comes with various UI elements for beautiful designs.
- It has the support of a solid community from all across the globe
Xamarin is another popular technology that software giant Microsoft introduced in the market. The framework includes almost every tool and library required to create robust, feature-rich, and unique apps.
The framework offers cost-effective mobile app development solutions without compromising the app’s quality and performance.
Let’s know some of the top pros of Xamarin:
- It has the support of a great community.
- It is compatible with different devices, including Wearables, IoT, and TV.
Corona is a mobile app development technology that is used to build gaming apps. The technology comes with excellent graphic quality and visuals, which makes the user experience a memorable one. The apps built on this framework are easy-to-use, lightweight, and robust.
It is a preferable option to develop apps on all devices, including mobile phones and desktops.
Let’s know Some of the top pros of the Corona platform:
- It is an open-source, cross-platform mobile app development framework.
- You don’t need to pay anything to use this technology.
PhoneGap is one of the most advanced mobile app development frameworks. It is considered one of the easy-to-use cross-platform frameworks that Nitobi developed in the year 2009.
Let’s know some of the Pros of PhoneGap:
- It is compatible with Windows 7, Android, and iOS.
- It makes mobile app development pretty easy for developers.
- It supports HTML5, Bootstrap, and AngularJS.
Mobile Angular UI
Mobile Angular UI is an open-source mobile app development framework that combines HTML5, Bootstrap, and AngularJS. It allows developers to write a single-code application that is installed as native apps on numerous devices.
Let’s know some of the top pros of Mobile Angular UI:
- It is completely free.
- It allows building HTML5 hybrid desktop and mobile apps.
- It will enable you to create a fully responsive design with a super-small CSS file.
So, these are the top leading technologies for mobile app development in 2021. You can select the best technology according to the requirements and budgets of your app. All these technologies come with their pros and cons. Choose wisely!
Contact The Top Mobile App Development Company Mobulous
Mail: email@example.com Phone: +1-3025746634 ; +91-9650100411